Gender Specific Marketing Solutions
GenderLeadership© Sales, Marketing and Client Services Solutions
“Much of what we have learned thus far about marketing to and leading men and women is based on observing cultural influences. LEADERSHIP AND THE SEXES brings a scientific basis that simply takes everyone’s understanding to a whole new level. The opportunity this understanding brings to be more effective is a competitive advantage both in and outside our company.”
— Jim Weber, President and CEO, Brooks Sports
The Gurian Institute Corporate Division (GICD) is your GenderLeadership© partner in building your brand, topline growth and impact in your markets. Gender effectiveness is not only good policy – it is good for business.
The 21st Century markets are diverse, complex, technologically fast paced, gender focused and neurologically sophisticated. Whether in the impact of:
* Behavioral finance and marketing
* Increasing demographic impact of women and girls
* Ways to be more effective with couples and husbands and wives.
* Age and gender focused communications and advertising.
…the list goes on and on…
Capture GenderLeadership© in Your BusinessDigital dominance is accelerating. Getting the attention of men and women in this hyper-paced and competitive environment is critical. Engaging both genders in meaningful dialogue and relationships can now be done remotely. There is no room (or time) for uninformed efforts or campaigns. You must have the latest empirical, fact-based knowledge to compete and win – everyday. Using the latest gender neuro-science, GICD helps you build strategies for capturing attention, web prominence, effective email campaigns and optimizing technology.
You, your team and company will become more effective and efficient in communicating — with your clients, prospects, distribution partners and co-workers. You will realize your sales, marketing and client service leadership potential. You will get the most up-to-date, scientific knowledge. You will learn:
* How to communicate and work with women and men in sales and client management situations
* Tools for understanding men and women’s needs, and ways to make sure your best advice is heard and acted upon
* Ways to be more effective with couples and husbands and wives.
Our GICD Sales, Marketing and Client Service Training and programs help you understand how women and men are naturally different. Each bring to their interactions their own authentic and necessary strengths, capabilities and skills. Understanding these helps you customize your sales efforts and marketing to meet the needs of each gender.
Strategies, campaigns, communications, product development and brand and distribution efforts that aren’t gender sophisticated can hurt your image and growth.
GICD will help you:
* Realize greater effectiveness and efficiency in sales, marketing and client management
* Find clients and prospects listening to and implementing your advice
* Help to avoid misunderstandings and miscommunication.
The GICD GenderLeadership© Training works for:
* Sales People, Client Service and Relationship Management Professionals
* Advisors, Agents and Sales Professionals
* Sales and Marketing Managers and Group Heads
* Advertising and Marketing Agencies
* Sales Conferences
* Product Development, Market Research and Marketing Communications Professionals
* Wholesalers and Value–Added Campaigns for Distribution Partners.
NEW SCIENCE, NEW SKILLS
Advances in neuro research and science now give us in-depth insights into the differences between women and men and the ways they communicate, interact and behave in sales, marketing and client service situations. GICD training and eLearning, tools and resources teach you how these differences affect different aspects of your sales, marketing and client management. You and your stakeholders get practical help understanding and applying – today – new techniques and methodologies in:
* How You Sell to Women and Men
* Client Gender Negotiations and Communications
* Your Long-Term Relationship Building with Men, Women and Couples
* Advertising to Women and Men
* How Graphics, Words and Verbal Icons Work Differently for Women And Men
* How to Alter Sales and Marketing to Take into Account the Natural Gender Differences
* Gender Optimized Products and Product Design
* How to Increase Your Competitive Edge and Translate New Research on Women and Men toward Profit Increases and Bottom Line Gains.
Your GICD training is science-based and practical. In webinars, eLearning and interactive online training and keynotes customized to your markets, you are introduced to ideas, techniques and GenderTools© that you will take into your everyday client and prospect interactions and meetings.
GICD DELIVERS SALES, MARKETING AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT TOOLS YOU CAN USE TODAY!
FOR FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT SERVICES AND BANKING
You see it more and more, everyday — in your practice. Issues men and women face in their financial lives grow more complex and challenging. Emotions, family and personal relationships, social and health factors, psychological issues all come into play. This is especially true as your clients grow older and the Baby Boomers dominate the financial landscape. Sales, communications and client management issues with the men and women in your practice and marketing, make your role even more vital.
How can you reach people? Better understand their needs and challenges? Have them act on your best advice?
GICD’s work helps you become more effective in:
* Listening to client and prospect needs
* Communicating empathy and understanding
* Hearing hidden issues and challenges in their financial lives
* Uncovering special needs and goals
* Articulating your best advice and recommendations
* Motivating your prospects and clients to take action and address key issues
* Building rapport with your prospects and clients and co-workers and among couples you work with.
GICD has special expertise in training:
* Financial and Investment Advisors
* Bankers and Bank Investment Advisors
* Client Service Staff
* Firm Principals
* Investment and Trading Professionals.
A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL GURIAN
EXPERT IN GENDER AWARENESS AND CLIENT SERVICE
Over the last few years, neuro science research has permeated most parts of our culture—not a day goes by that you don’t read something in the newspaper about the application of brain science to your family, your children’s school, your own health and well being. Similarly, studies come out daily about the innate differences between men and women—at work, at home, in relationships, and marriage. Women’s magazines are especially tuned to mention of these differences.
This is a great thing for all of us—brain research is changing the way we live.
It can be a crucial part of your work day, too. If you work in marketing, selling or advertising, you know instinctively the importance of male/female differences. The new brain sciences are ready to help clarify and practically apply your instincts. Both nurture and nature matter—and every man or woman you are selling or marketing to is affected by being male and female.
I’m proud to be part of a team of trainers that specializes in male/female differences from a scientific point of view. If we can help you, let us know. Our perspective is unique, and empowers corporate growth.
For a science-based approach to marketing to men and women, please go to Books and learn about our new book, LEADERSHIP AND THE SEXES. It includes specific information on this topic, and can be ordered through the website.